Twitter Q&A

13:00

Since I never properly introduced myself to you guys, I thought I'd do a little Q&A and answer any questions that you may have. Of course I headed over to Twitter  and asked my followers to ask me any questions they had in mind and this is what I got:

1. What are your two favourite songs at the moment?  Major Lazer feat. Justin Bieber - Cold Water and M.O - Who Do You Think Of?

2. What is your favourite colour? -Turquoise

3. If you could move to anywhere in the world, where would it be?  If I could move to anywhere in the world, I would choose Brighton. It is such a beautiful city and everyone there seems so friendly. I am also a big lover of the rain so I wouldn't ever be able to move to a hot country permanently.

4. What inspired you to start blogging? I got inspired by so many people irl and on Twitter but mainly by Zoe Sugg. I've read her blog for nearly 6 years now and I have always loved the idea of starting up my own blog. For years, I have been too worried to start my own blog but after finally plucking up enough courage, here I am!

5. Any good internet friend experiences? Wow where to start?! I have been in so many different group chats and made so many amazing friends because of twitter, including my best friend! That in itself is an amazing internet friend experience. There is a lot of mixed views on having friends online but I think as long as you are safe, it is completely fine!

6. How old are you? I am 17.

7. What is your dream job? I'd love to work with animals and maybe one day have my own animal rescue centre.

8. Do you want to travel the world? YES!! As soon as I leave college, I am travelling to lots of amazing places.

9. If you had 1 hour left to live, what would you do in that time? Since this isn't enough time to travel to any of my favourite places, I'd invite my whole family and my closest friends to a big park near mine. Sounds pretty boring haha but I would just want to say goodbye to people that mean a lot to me.

10. What is your favourite memory? My favourite memory is probably eating at a vegan restaurant for the first time.

11. Who do you look up to the most? My older sister, she is just so strong and has done so much with her life in such a short amount of time. I am so proud of her and she inspires me to work hard for what I want.
    Thanks for reading
    Char x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Awh I love this style of blog post, deffo one of my favourites so far xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll be sure to do more blogposts like this in the future xx

      Delete

Popular Posts

Check Out My Instagram

Flickr Images